Strawberry Singh posts these every Monday. I usually hop right on, but this week is a bit of an anomaly for us with SL10B By Us in full swing. More on that – and what awaits you at Ce Soir tonight – later! I found this one fun and informative as usual – and like SL10B in that is calls us to look back and ahead! Very cool, Berry!
- Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home) I went to SL10B and had fun wandering around. Lots to see and do there – and don’t forget to check out what’s happening with SL10B By Us today at NOON SLT – THE RUTH PARTY! Don’t miss it!
- Does your avatar look like the real you? Actually, she’s not too far off the mark! She’s got the hair, the facial expression, the skin tone, the stature. Not bad, M!
- Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? I ALWAYS wear lingerie – unless it shows inappropriately in the outfit. Then, I forego it. However, if I am wearing a mesh something-or-other, I often find I MUST wear something and have been known to create my own color-matched panties. My mother (she of the “always wear clean underwear that is fabulous and from France” advice) would approve! *giggles*
- If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? I would get 2 more sims and make wildness and beauty! Oh. And shoes.
- Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? Oh, my, yes! Just last week I bought something divine at Gizza, and when I went to look it up for wearing…there it was. Twice! But that’s not the worst. I bought THREE of a copy castle once. And a pricey one, to boot! (For shame!)
- Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? Hmm. I don’t think so…unless you count breaking and entering (with cam). I’ve done that soooo many times over the years. I won’t do it again! Promise! *hangs head*
- If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? Well (and we MUST be hush-hush about this, OK?!)…if I were not deliciously happy with my Aeon (that’s a pretty BIG “if”!), I could swoon over (oh, damn! I can’t tell you!). He is sweet and smart and – last I looked – is partnered with someone fabulous. This makes the two of us completely unavailable, of course. A girl can dream…! *sigh* and *smiles sweetly*
- Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? Methinks Baron Grayson should have that honour. The Nameless Isle lives on in the hearts of many… Otherwise, it would have to be one of the following: AM Radio, Bryn Oh, Supremius and Sensuous Maximus, or…
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? I used to fall into any nearby body of water as a matter of course. It just HAPPENED! No matter where I was or what I was doing, the siren call would come over me and I would just SPLASH into the waves (or the lake, pond, puddle…whatever!). I could be FLYING, for heaven’s sake, and then…sinking like a stone. Very sad…and often terribly hilarious! I did this once (or fourteen times, I can’t recall…) at a fashion show. I was not modeling or doing anything important. I was just standing there (it was, predictably, SRO). Somehow, I hit a key and… Well, you know. My beautiful dress went flexi-flying and I went flopping in, with my legs up in the air, right smack-dab in the middle of the U-shaped runway! That lovely fountain got me. Horrors! (You can just stop laughing, now, Silas!)
- If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? That’s an easy one! She would say…”YOU GO, GIRL!”
Now, get busy and post one of these of your own, if you like. Post a link at Berry‘s so we can all come read your story!