This will be short and sweet because I am sooo late on posting the weekly meme from the wonderful Stawberry Singh. When I do a meme, I am usually right on time, but this past week was a busy one in both SL and RL. We had some incredible fun in both worlds, and we’ll post about that next…so stay tuned! I did have to post this, though, because I found it very intriguing!
- Best thing about Second Life: Oh, my! Art, beauty, creativity, poetry, theatre, music, inspiration! Ce Soir…
Worst thing about Second Life: Limited time to spend sometimes…and a few concerns that crop up, now and again…
- Best thing in your inventory: Ce Soir!
Worst thing in your inventory: Ummm…I have this really tacky hat thingy. It’s ugly and weird. And I love it!
- Best earliest SL memory: Running amok with Cousin Silas (all over the grid!) and learning to start building at the Builders Brewery.
Worst earliest SL memory: Falling asleep at a concert (not our venue)…and dancing ALL NIGHT LONG whilst asleep!
- Best thing you learned because of SL: That I can trust my creativity and my intuition.
Worst thing you learned because of SL: There is no perfect world.
- Best thing about blogging: Oh, my! EV-ER-Y-THING! I lovelovelove it!
Worst thing about blogging: Not having as much time to blog like I want to. I need to set up a separate page or even a separate site…and I just don’t have the time to actually sit down and do it. Well, not yet…
- Best thing to have with a croissant: Oh! Café au lait, les fraises avec crème fraîche. YUMMMM! Worst thing to have with a croissant: Mireille Jenvieve-Woodford whispers: There is no such thing! Well…maybe sardines. Um, no. I like those. Well…maybe a really stinky and sticky cheese like Boulette d’Avesnes or Livarot. That stuff makes my skin crawl… Of course, my brother loves it. Funny, I love Reblochon – and it smells too.
So…there you have it! It was fun, so thank you, Berry! Go here to post yours late too. See you on the flip side….!