Oh, I was soooo happy to see this meme. Dance makes me happy – in RL and SL – and, even though since the accident I have some trouble with sound (and hence, music), I still want to DANCE. And I do! Below, are the questions the lovely Strawberry Singh poses this week and our responses; Aeon loves to dance too, and he’s very good at it, making him even more the ideal man pour moi!
- Which dance are you sharing in the image/video and where is it from? We are pictured doing a dance called Becoming. It’s one of our all-time favourites because of the lift and twirl; it’s from Craig Altman at Bits and Bobs.
- Which is your favorite dance in Second Life? – We truly like many, many dances found in SL, but another favourite (besides SweetSlow 7 by ginji Hax at Sweet Animation) is the very romantic and reliable Slow 3 – also from Craig Altman at Bits and Bobs.
- What are your favorite dance animation stores in Second Life? – We like the aforementioned couples dances from Bits and Bobs and Sweet Animation, but also enjoy those from Warm – and singles dances from Humanoid and AKEYO.
- Are you a frequent dancer in Second Life? – We dance daily in SL (and RL!) I do ballet every morning in RL (with music when my ears and brain cooperate) and have a studio in SL that’s all set up for dancing and workouts. We own an arts venue in SL, so there is ample opportunity to dance to some of the best LIVE music going. Even though we’ve slowed down since last summer, we still have musical shows as well as poetry and art events so…even though I have trouble, Aeon can hear all the music and dance with me even when I have to shut it out. We’re hoping this will clear up and I am receiving audiotherapy to help.
- Are you a frequent dancer in the real world? – Oh, yes! Even with my present issues with sound, I manage a nice ballet workout every morning – and whenever we go out, you can bet there will be dancing! The other evening, we danced outside in the quiet. It was soooooo romantic….